Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 32 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:02 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Share | 

Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Victor Charlie
Upper Managment
Upper Managment

PostSubject: Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Just had this little so and so [Sexy] Sassi (GS) threaten to kick me for raping in Hastings after a pass in the cobra where i got him with a rocket whilst everytime on that map (including this occasion) i see that little prick raping it up over the US main in his A1 while we hold flags.

My cry, thank you for not giving a shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigUnit22
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:47 pm

well to bad we cant make other clans man up, but eh shit happens

Upper Managment
Upper Managment

PostSubject: Re: Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??   Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:50 pm

I just try to have a code of ethics for the game like not loading dum dums in the first 2 rounds of the magazine or dropping napalm on the left side of villages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
«§×§» Handgun_Hero
Upper Managment
Upper Managment

PostSubject: Re: Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??   Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:46 pm

Victor Charlie wrote:
Just had this little so and so [Sexy] Sassi (GS) threaten to kick me for raping in Hastings after a pass in the cobra where i got him with a rocket whilst everytime on that map (including this occasion) i see that little prick raping it up over the US main in his A1 while we hold flags.

He is not breaking the [Sexy] Server rules - you are. You are allowed to bomb the main base with aeroplanes at all times, but you can't attack it with helicopters unless your team controls every other possible capturable flag. Therefore you are in the wrong and he is not being hypocritical. But thanks for bringing this up so we can clarify it.

Vietnam | Glory Obscured Tester and Mapper. Leading developer of the cancelled Flames of The Empire: Scorched Earth project.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.screamingcricket.com/forum/index.php
[Sexy]dread

PostSubject: Re: Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??   Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:16 pm

«§×§» Handgun_Hero wrote:
Victor Charlie wrote:

He is not breaking the [Sexy] Server rules - you are. You are allowed to bomb the main base with aeroplanes at all times, but you can't attack it with helicopters unless your team controls every other possible capturable flag. Therefore you are in the wrong and he is not being hypocritical. But thanks for bringing this up so we can clarify it.
QFT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Victor Charlie
Upper Managment
Upper Managment

PostSubject: Re: Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??   Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:26 am

[Sexy]dread wrote:
«§×§» Handgun_Hero wrote:
Victor Charlie wrote:

QFT

Hmm, well I got a little snarky but glad i came here to vent rather than in-game in that case. Seems a silly rule but i'll live with it then. Mental apology to the dude for my thoughts at the time lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mad Frog
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??   Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:40 am

Victor Charlie wrote:

Hmm, well I got a little snarky but glad i came here to vent rather than in-game in that case. Seems a silly rule but i'll live with it then. Mental apology to the dude for my thoughts at the time lol.

Thanks coming here to vent your frustration and not doing it ingame and getting yourself a ban.

It does seem silly, but if you thinnk about it, its not actually that bad. Sure alot of people spam bomb bases in planes, but most the planes now are A1's which drop napalm. Napalm isnt 100% effective, its more like 1 in 3 bombs dropped kill people and planes arent able to cirlce the base accurately hitting ground targets. Heli's on the other hand can sit their circling the base hitting spawn points and ground AA effectively. Thats why the rule is there

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://sharpshooters.progoo.us
BigUnit22
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??   Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:13 am

if u want to play BFV as reall as it can get, then u dont play sexy server Very Happy

rly the base rape rulls are shithouse, i mean in the real war they didn't sit there on the ground screaming rape now did they

yes i know its a game, still.....

Upper Managment
Upper Managment

PostSubject: Re: Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??   Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:51 pm

BigUnit22 wrote:
if u want to play BFV as reall as it can get, then u dont play sexy server Very Happy

rly the base rape rulls are shithouse, i mean in the real war they didn't sit there on the ground screaming rape now did they

If it were a real war the helicopter or plane would be downed by AA way before it even sees the main base. End of story.

Vietnam | Glory Obscured Tester and Mapper. Leading developer of the cancelled Flames of The Empire: Scorched Earth project.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.screamingcricket.com/forum/index.php
Madness

Location : Darwin, Australia (the big F*** off country with Kangaroos)

PostSubject: Re: Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??   Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:07 pm

BigUnit22 wrote:

and cars dont got nos.

Live Life, No Regrets and Be Awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigUnit22
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??   Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:37 pm

good point hero, oi hero anytime u find something interesting about the Vietnam war, PM or email mate, im rly interested in that era

Location : Darwin, Australia (the big F*** off country with Kangaroos)

PostSubject: Re: Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??   Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:19 am

Big unit, when you are in dought, google it!

Live Life, No Regrets and Be Awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BigUnit22
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??   Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:36 am

no......

PostSubject: Re: Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??   

Back to top Go down

Having a cry, anyone got some concrete so I can harden the f**k up??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sharp Shooters :: General :: Feedback-
Jump to: